Abbot & Costello’s “Who’s on First” skit
It struck me today that my eldest daughter had never even heard of this skit before.
One watching of this video was all it took to break the poor girl into confused giggles.
It was awesome!!!
this skit was literally in one of my like elementary school text books as an example for something
Makoto & Haruka - Free!: Eternal Summer episode 3
"Like two bodies in perfect harmony."
being a capable writer:
having the urge to write:
having a list of fic ideas:
having new ideas get in the way of old ones:
not having the inspiration/motivation to write:
Conclusion; Jack Sparrow is my creative mind:
And when you write something amazing and you love it and you share it and it’s still amazing and people love it and you’ll never be able to do anything like it ever again and you’re just like
Aha….ahhahaah :U I’m so Engie but nada scout this test is wrong on that part.
WARNING! this test only has male and female options on gender tho
If this becomes a thing, remember I started this trend.
- Lawful Good: The law is good and you do good by upholding the law. The most righteous alignment. They are morally good and they follow the laws set forth by a good institution. Ex: Captain America
- Lawful Neutral: The law is hard, but it is the law. You are only good if you follow the rules. Order is more important than good or evil. Lawful Neutrals may be reluctant to question the status quo. Ex: Inspector Javert.
- Lawful Evil: When evil is the law. This alignment is fairly good at organization and keeping people in line, often because this system is easier to exploit. The most reasonable type of evil, but only because they’re planning your takedown at the same time. Ex: Professor Umbridge.
- Chaotic Good: Sometimes, conventions like the law and rules get in the way of doing good. To these guys, it’s more important to do what you think is good than to toe the line. Often found in opposition to authority, especially authority they perceive as unjust. Ex: Tony Stark
- Chaotic Neutral: Do what you want and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. Their desires are above laws and morality. They value their independence and freedom of choice over anything else. Ex: Captain Jack Sparrow
- Chaotic Evil: Do what you want and kill anyone who disagrees with you. They also want freedom, but at the torturous expense of others/the law. Chaotic Evil doesn’t necessarily shoot up a bus Because, but maybe if they’ve had a bad day or someone special is on it. Ex: the Joker
- Neutral Good: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Neutral Good characters are only interested in doing good. They often follow the law, but don’t wholeheartedly believe in it. They won’t force other people to be good. Ex: John Watson
- Neutral Neutral/Neutral: Who cares? Neutrals just want to live their lives without interference or they want to keep a kind of balance between two opposing forces. Likely to view politics and ideals as stupid and divisive. Ex: Tyrion Lannister
- Neutral Evil: Self > Others. They value their own life and gain before anyone and anything else. They may ally with Good for said gain, although their primarily selfish and often harmful actions place them squarely in Evil. Called the Douchebag Alignment. Ex: Smaug
One of these things is not like the others…
Yeah, why does that one sink get, like, twenty kittens???
Brendon’s performance at the APMAs.
How come nobody’s talking about these tweets??
Grey Delisle. Occupation: Voice Actress, Singer/Songwriter, Tumblr Queen. These characters are only a sample of her talented voice acting career.
oh my god! my whole childhood, its been her?!
grey delisle also known as the cartoon redhead
but oh my god i remember dante basco had her do some voice acting for vriska